Q3 2015 Healthcare IT / Digital Health Funding and M&A Report
$299.00 – $499.00
VC Funding into Healthcare IT Bounces
Back in Q3, After a Slow Start to 2015
– Download Details!
Email us to get a free copy of our Q3 2015 Healthcare IT/Digital Health Funding and M&A Report Executive Summary.
Mercom Capital Group’s Q3 2015 Health IT Funding and M&A Report is a comprehensive high-quality report delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. This report helps bring clarity to professionals as to the current financial landscape of the Health IT / Digital Health industry covering deals of all sizes globally.
The report covers both consumer-centric and patient-centric technologies and sub-technologies, including: Social Health, Mobile Health (mHealth), Telehealth, Personal Health, Rating & Shopping, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Service Providers and Security. Click here to see our complete list of technologies.
The Q3 Healthcare IT Funding and M&A Report contains annual, quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital (VC) funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, and charts and graphs broken down by technology and stage;
- Practice-focused technology and subgroups;
- Consumer-focused technology and subgroups;
- VC funding by country and U.S. state;
- VC funding trends in early stage deals (below $2 million) and trends in deals over $2 million;
- Debt and public market financing deals;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ trends, a breakdown of charts and graphs by technology and geography;
- New Healthcare IT funds
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q3:
- VC deals with investors and transaction details;
- Debt and public market financing deals and investors;
- M&A transactions and acquirers.
This report is 88 pages in length, contains 51 charts, graphs and tables, and covers 551 investors and companies.