2020 Digital Health Funding and M&A Report Bundle
$1,199.00 – $1,999.00
Bundle and Save ~20%
Get Quarterly Reports + The Annual Wrap
– Claim Your Deal!
Mercom Capital Group’s Digital Health Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive, high-quality reports that deliver superior analysis and insight into market trends. These reports give professionals clarity on the financial landscape of the Healthcare IT industry.
As a yearly subscriber, you will save ~20 percent* compared to the cost of purchasing each report individually. You will automatically receive four reports, Q1 through Q3 and the Annual Digital Health Funding and M&A Report which includes Q4.
Our reports cover both consumer-centric and patient-centric technologies and sub-technologies, including: Social Health, Mobile Health (mHealth), Telehealth, Personal Health, Rating & Shopping, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Service Providers and Security. Click here to see our complete list of technologies.
The Digital Health Funding and M&A Reports contain information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, trends, and breakdown charts and graphs by technology, sector, stage and country;
- Debt and other equity financings;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including trends, breakdown charts and graphs by technology and sector;
- M&A Activity by Technology
- New Healthcare IT funds;
- Bankruptcies, restructurings and downsizings.
Each report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced deals and transactions during each quarter:
- VC funding, debt financing, and other equity financings
- M&A activity