2015 Q4 and Annual Healthcare IT / Digital Health Funding and M&A Report
$599.00 – $899.00
Healthcare IT Venture Capital Funding
Plateaus at $4.6 Billion in 2015
– Read the Breakdown
Email us to get a free copy of our 2015 Q4 and Annual Health IT Funding and M&A Report Executive Summary.
Mercom Capital Group’s 2015 Q4 and Annual Health IT Funding and M&A Report is a comprehensive high-quality report delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. This report helps bring clarity to professionals as to the current financial landscape of the Digital Health industry covering deals of all sizes globally. Click here to see our complete list of technologies.
The Annual Healthcare IT Funding and M&A Report contains annual, year-over-year (YOY) and quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital (VC) funding deals, including top investors, YoY and QoQ trends, and charts and graphs broken down by technology and stage;
- Practice-focused technology and subgroups;
- Consumer-focused technology and subgroups;
- VC funding by country and U.S. state;
- Debt and public market financing deals;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including YoY and QoQ trends, a breakdown of charts and graphs by technology and geography;
- New Healthcare IT funds
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q4:
- VC deals with investors and transaction details;
- Debt and public market financing deals and investors;
- M&A transactions and acquirers.
This report is 118 pages, contains 86 charts, graphs and tables, and covers 562 investors and companies.