Q2 2015 Smart Grid, Battery/Storage and Efficiency Funding and M&A Report
$249.00 – $399.00
Yieldcos raise $1.6 billion in public markets,
make a third of all large project acquisitions
– See Details
Email us to get a free copy of our Q2 2015 Funding and M&A Executive Summary on Smart Grid, Battery/Storage and Efficiency
Mercom Capital Group’s Smart Grid, Battery/Storage and Efficiency Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape of the smart grid industry.
The Quarterly Funding and M&A Reports contain quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, and a breakdown of charts and graphs by stage;
- VC funding by technology;
- Debt and other funding deals;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ trends, with charts and graphs by technologies;
- Battery and storage funding deals
- Energy Efficiency funding deals
- New cleantech and smart grid funds;
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced deals and transactions during the quarter, including:
- VC deals and investors;
- M&A transactions and acquirers;
- New cleantech and smart grid funds.
There were 203 companies and investors covered in this report. The report is 63 pages in length and contains 62 charts, graphs and tables.