2015: Q4 and Annual Solar Funding and M&A Report
$499.00 – $799.00
Total corporate funding tops $25 billion with
record residential & commercial performance
– Get the Scoop!
Email us to get a free copy of our 2015 Q4 and Annual Solar Funding and M&A Executive Summary.
Mercom Capital Group’s Quarterly Solar Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape of the solar industry.
The Q4 and Annual 2015 Solar Funding and M&A report contains year-over-year (YoY) and quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, YoY and QoQ trends, and a breakdown of charts and graphs by technology, sector, stage and country;
- Large-scale project funding deals, including top investors,YoY and QoQ trends and breakdown charts and graphs by technology and country;
- Public market financings, including equity financings, private placements and rights issues;
- Debt and other funding deals, as well as YoY and QoQ trends;
- Securitization deals;
- Third-party residential/commercial project funds;
- Large-scale project acquisitions and active project acquirers;
- Large-scale project announcements in various levels of development throughout the world;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including YoY and QoQ trends, a breakdown of charts and graphs by technology and sector, as well as project M&A activity;
- New cleantech and solar funds;
- IPOs, new public listings;
- New large-scale project announcements;
- Large-scale project costs per MW.
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q4:
- VC funding, debt financing, public equity financings, and project funding deals;
- VC and project funding investors;
- M&A transactions;
- Project acquisitions by amounts and megawatts;
- M&A, and project M&A transactions;
- Large-scale project announcements.
There were 643 companies and investors covered in this report. It is 136 pages in length, and contains 115 charts, graphs and tables.