Q1 2017 Battery Storage, Smart Grid and Efficiency Funding and M&A Report
$299.00 – $399.00
Efficiency Companies snap up half
Of the $435 million raised
– Get the Scoop!
Click here to download our Q1 2017 Funding and M&A Executive Summary on Battery Storage, Smart Grid, and Efficiency
Mercom Capital Group’s Battery Storage, Smart Grid, and Efficiency Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape of the smart grid industry.
The Quarterly Funding and M&A Reports contain quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals including top investors, QoQ trends, and a breakdown of charts and graphs by stage;
- VC funding by technology;
- Debt and other funding deals;
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) including QoQ trends, with charts and graphs by technologies;
- Battery and storage funding deals;
- Smart Grid funding deals;
- Energy Efficiency funding deals;
- New cleantech funds;
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced deals and transactions during the quarter, including:
- VC deals and investors;
- M&A transactions and acquirers;
- New cleantech funds.
There were 148 companies and investors covered in this report. The report is 71 pages in length and contains 63 charts, graphs and tables.