2021 Grid, Storage & Efficiency Funding and M&A Report Bundle
Receive 20% Off the Entire 2020 Bundle
– Save Today!
Mercom Capital Group’s Smart Grid, Battery/Storage and Efficiency Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive, high-quality reports that deliver superior insight, market trends, and analysis. These reports give professionals clarity on the current financial landscape of the smart grid industry.
By purchasing all 2020 quarterly reports plus the annual report, you’ll automatically be set to receive four reports at a 20% discount*. The bundle package includes Q1 through Q3 and the Annual Funding and M&A Report which includes Q4.
The Smart Grid, Battery/Storage and Efficiency Funding and M&A Reports contain year-over-year (YoY) and quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs, and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, YoY and QoQ trends, and breakdown charts and graphs by stage
- Historical quarterly VC funding data
- VC funding breakdown by technology
- Debt and other funding deals
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including YoY and QoQ trends, breakdown charts and graphs by technology and sector, and active acquirers
- New cleantech and smart grid funds
Each quarterly report also contains comprehensive lists of all deals and transactions announced during each quarter:
- VC funding, debt funding, as well as investors;
- M&A transactions.
*Enterprise user pricing: Q1-$399, Q2-$399, Q3-$399, and Q4/Annual-$799.
Total if bought separately = $1,996.
Enterprise user subscription price – $1,599 (at ~20% discount).