2016 Funding & M&A Reports on Smart Grid, Battery/Storage and Efficiency
Save 20% when you
Bundle all four quarterly reports!
– Save Today!
Mercom Capital Group’s Smart Grid, Battery/Storage and Efficiency Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape of the smart grid industry.
By purchasing all 2016 quarterly reports plus the annual report, you will automatically receive four reports at a ~20% discount*, including Q1 through Q3 and the Annual Funding and M&A Report which includes Q4.
The Smart Grid, Battery/Storage and Efficiency Funding and M&A Reports contain year-over-year (YoY) and quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, YoY and QoQ trends, and breakdown charts and graphs by stage;
- Historical quarterly VC funding data
- VC funding breakdown by technology
- Debt and other funding deals;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including YoY and QoQ trends, breakdown charts and graphs by technology and sector, and active acquirers;
- New cleantech and smart grid funds;
Each quarterly report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced deals and transactions during each quarter:
- VC funding, debt funding, as well as investors;
- M&A transactions.
Enterprise user pricing: Q1-$399, Q2-$399, Q3-$399, and Q4/Annual-$799.
Total if bought separately = $1,996.
Enterprise user subscription price – $1,599 (at ~20% discount).