Q1 2017 Solar Funding and M&A Report
$299.00 – $499.00
Corporate funding doubles and global
VC funding jumps 78%
– Learn More!
Click here to download our Solar Q1 2017 Funding and M&A Executive Summary.
Mercom Capital Group’s Quarterly Solar Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape of the solar industry.
Custom Excel Sheets with all transactions for the quarter, and
Custom Research with data from the past 5 years!
Contact us to learn more and get pricing!
The Q1 2017 Solar Funding and M&A report contains quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, and a breakdown of charts and graphs by technology, sector, stage and country;
- Large-scale project funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends and breakdown charts and graphs by technology and country;
- Public market financing, including equity financing, private placements and rights issues;
- Debt and other funding deals, as well as QoQ trends;
- Third-party residential/commercial project funds;
- Large-scale project acquisitions and active project acquirers;
- Large-scale project announcements in various levels of development throughout the world;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ trends, a breakdown of charts and graphs by technology and sector, as well as project M&A activity;
- New cleantech and solar funds;
- New large-scale project announcements;
- Large-scale project costs per MW.
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q1:
- VC funding, debt financing, public equity financing, and project funding deals;
- VC and project funding investors;
- M&A transactions;
- Project acquisitions by amounts and megawatts;
- M&A, and project M&A transactions;
- Large-scale project announcements.
There were 523 companies and investors covered in this report. It is 102 pages in length, and contains 78 charts, graphs and tables.