Q1 2015 Solar Funding and M&A Report
$249.00 – $399.00
In tough environment, total corporate
funding drops 59% QoQ to $2.8 billion
– Click Here for Details
Email us to get a free copy of our Q1 2015 Solar Funding and M&A Executive Summary.
Mercom Capital Group’s Quarterly Solar Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals on the financial landscape of the solar industry.
The Q1 2015 solar funding and M&A report contains quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, and a breakdown of charts and graphs by technology, sector, stage and country;
- Large-scale project funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends and breakdown charts and graphs by technology and country;
- Public market financings, including equity financings, private placements and rights issues;
- Debt and other funding deals, as well as QoQ trends and a special section dedicated to Chinese debt financing;
- Third-party residential/commercial project funds;
- Large-scale project acquisitions and active project acquirers;
- Large-scale project announcements in various levels of development throughout the world;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ trends, a breakdown of charts and graphs by technology and sector, as well as project M&A activity;
- New cleantech and solar funds;
- IPOs,new public listings;
- New large-scale project announcements;
- Large-scale project costs per MW.
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q1:
- VC funding, debt financing, public equity financings, and project funding deals;
- VC and project funding investors;
- M&A transactions;
- Project acquisitions by amounts and megawatts;
- M&A, and project M&A transactions;
- Large-scale project announcements.
There were 503 companies and investors covered in this report. It is 89 pages in length, and contains 68 charts, graphs and tables.