2019 Solar Funding and M&A Report Bundle
$1,199.00 – $1,999.00
Save 20% Now!
Get all four reports
Q1, Q2, Q3 and the Q4/Annual report
Mercom Capital Group’s Solar Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive, high-quality reports that deliver superior insight, market trends, and analysis. These reports give professionals clarity on the current financial landscape of the solar industry.
As a yearly subscriber, you will save ~20% compared to purchasing each report individually. You will automatically receive four reports, Q1 through Q3, and the Annual Solar Funding and M&A Report which includes Q4.
The Solar Funding and M&A Reports contain information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs, and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, trends, and breakdown charts and graphs by technology, sector, stage and country;
- Large-scale project funding deals, including top investors, trends and breakdown charts and graphs by technology and country;
- Debt and other funding deals, including equity financings, private placement and rights issues;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including trends, breakdown charts and graphs by technology and sector, as well as project M&A activity;
- New cleantech and solar funds.
Each report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced deals and transactions during each quarter, including:
- VC funding, debt financing, public equity financings, and project funding deals;
- VC and project funding investors;
- M&A transactions;
- Project acquisitions by amounts and megawatts;
- M&A, and project M&A transactions;
- Large-scale project announcements.
Enterprise user pricing: Q1-$499, Q2-$499, Q3-$499, and Q4/Annual-$999. Total if bought separately = $2,446. Enterprise user subscription price – $1,999.